Peaks Sector Support Grants project is project supported by WACOSS, funded by Lotterywest.
With support from Lotterywest, there are now two funding streams available.
The Lotterywest Capacity Building Grants
(max $20,000 per project) are provided for Peaks to facilitate training or consultation/co-design processes with their members on an issue of strategic importance, and where the need to do this is immediate. The focus of this project are emerging issues that require a quick turnaround. Up to $100,000 per year is available over a two-year funding period.
The Lotterywest COVID-19 Grants
(max $20,000 per project) are provided for Peaks to effectively respond to impact of COVID-19 spread in WA. Up to $300,000 per year is available over a one-year funding period.
To enquire about either funding available, please contact [email protected]
or [email protected]
The focus of this project has traditionally been emerging issues that require a quick turnaround; and the focus now needs to include a nexus with response to or recovery from COVID-19.
Essential eligibility criteria
- The Peak applying must be a WA-based community services Peak body that is also eligible to apply for Lotterywest grants (Peaks not registered for GST are able to apply for a maximum of $15,000 only).
- For Lotterywest Capacity Building Grants, the grant will fund an identified emerging issue that requires a quick response, and goes beyond the core business of the applying Peak body.
- For Lotterywest Covid-19 Grants, the grant will fund an identified issue related to COVID-19 impact where no other funding is available.
- The proposal is for a small grant (less than $20,000).
- The project has a clear timeline, with a beginning and an end, and is no longer than six months.
- Each application requires written support from two other peaks or the Peaks Forum.
- For a professional development proposal, the applying Peak must have co-designed their training with the people or organisations that will be receiving it.
- No more than one grant per year except under exceptional circumstances.
- To fund a collaborative Peak Forum projects and research.
For more information on the process and application form, please follow the links below.