The 2021 Emerging Issues Forum is a future-focused scan, held by the Western Australian Council of Social Service to analyse the most current and relevant trends affecting the sector, providing an opportunity for members of WACOSS to gather information on the evolving landscape of the community services sector in WA for their future planning needs.
Our thanks to guest speakers:
- Professor Steven Rowley, School of Economics, Curtin University
- Michelle Mackenzie, Chief Executive Officer, Shelter WA
- Professor Rebecca Cassells, Deputy Director, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre
- Tania Cecconi, Executive Officer, CEO’s for Gender Equity
- Megan Anwyl, Founder, Hardwired Corporate Strategy
- Edwina MacDonald, Deputy CEO, Australian Council of Social Service
Download a copy of the presentation here.