Download Budget Briefing Pack, which includes the media release, as well as fact sheets on:
- Household Fees and Concessions
- Aboriginal Services and Initiatives
- Family and Domestic Violence
- Housing and Homelessness
- Justice and Corrective Services
- Mental Health
- Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Disability Services
- Education and Training
- Other Community Areas
- Other Regional Investments
- Federal Budget Initiatives
Dr. Jennie Gray shares our initial reflection on the 2020 WA State Budget, where we would like to see more investment, and what is important for building strong and cohesive communities.
Watch our Budget Briefing webinar, with special guests Michael Barnes, Under Treasurer, and Michael Andrews, Acting Executive Director of Strategic Policy and Evaluation, along with Alan Duncan and Rebecca Cassells from Bankwest Curtin Economic Centre (BCEC).