The 2019 Pilbara Early Childhood Education and Care Conference aims to enhance the professional practice of school and community based educators in the region. Building on the success of the 2017 forum led by Baynton West Primary School the one-day conference in 2019 will highlight the early years and provide a day of professional development to attendees. WACOSS and our Connecting Early Years Networks project are pleased to be collaborating with Baynton West Primary School to deliver this opportunity in the region.
Conference topics and presenters include:
- Australian Early Development Census Results – Pilbara
- Mentally Healthy Kids
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) Telethon Kids Institute
- Leonie Cecich of Kids ‘n’ Music
- Creating Welcoming Environments
- Educator Self-Care with The Space
- Impact of Music & Movement
- Justine Moorman, Finding Balance
- Amy Cox, Playful Little Learners
- Jane Lockyer, Environment as the 3rd Teacher
- Importance of Early Years Networks
- Pilbara Allied Health Q&A
- Meditation & Mindfulness
The official conference program is available to download here.
Click here to subscribe to the WACOSS Pilbara Mailing List for the latest information on training and events.