This half day workshop provides an introduction to the legal obligations and core activities of Boards and Management Committees. It gives participants a foundation in governance and best practice strategies for a functioning and effective board.
- The roles and responsibilities of the Board
- Legal requirements of Boards
- Applying a Corporate Governance framework to NFP organisations
- Key areas of effective governance
- Common challenges facing Boards and tips for addressing them
- Changes in governance and emerging issues that Boards need to be aware of