Leave your preconceptions and assumptions at the door! This forum will appeal to those seeking productive cross-sector collaborations to effect significant change.
WACOSS proudly brings this forum to you in partnership with Rural Health West, the WA Primary Health Alliance (WAPHA) and the Pilbara Development Commission.
Facilitated by Jennifer Chaplyn of Collaboration for Impact WA, this interactive learning Forum will provide creative opportunities to:
– Cut through the clutter of collaborative approaches and have the tools to apply the best approach in your context, including Collective Impact.
– Gain practical tips, tools and ‘how-to’ knowledge for immediate application in your own practice and community.
– Promote and strengthen collaborative practices and principles across sectors to achieve systems change goals.
– Start to build a shared language in a jargon-filled field.
– Learn how to get started and build a movement.
– Build your network and meet other change-makers in the Pilbara.
This capacity building opportunity has been made possible thanks to the support of Rural Health West, the WA Primary Health Alliance, WACOSS and the Pilbara Development Commission. Subscribe to the WACOSS Pilbara Bulletin for regular training updates.