Training, Consulting & Organisational Support
WACOSS specialises in providing training developed by the sector for the sector. We pride ourselves in our ability to deliver training for non-profit organisations, government departments, arts, culture and sporting associations and social enterprises.
WACOSS provides a range of training courses customised for the all levels of staff of non-profit organisations.
- Our course content is specific to the not for profits and uses relevant, operational examples
- Our training includes accredited courses, public training and customised in-house courses designed to build the capacity of your team and organisation
- We can tailor a course suitable for all levels of your organisation – board members, directors, executive management team and staff.
The range of training options provided by WACOSS is suitable for all organisations, large and small, from the community, not-for-profit, government and corporate sectors.
WACOSS offers the following services
Public Training Workshops 2013
A regular schedule of popular workshops providing various training under the categories of: Leadership and Management, Personal Development, Skills Development, Information Technology and Governance.
Customised In-House Training
Tailored training delivered at your workplace or town to suit the specific needs of your organisation or community.
Designed to help you achieve your organisation’s goals. WACOSS consultants can work with your group to develop strategic and business plans, undertake full organisation reviews, marketing plans and communication strategies.
Find out more about WACOSS accredited courses and workshops that are delivered in partnership with MODAL and YMCA both of whom are Registered Training Organisation’s (RTO’s). • Regional WACOSS is committed to ensuring all our workshops are accessible to regional, rural and remote locations. Where possible WACOSS identifies opportunities to obtain funding to deliver regionally and will work in partnership with local agencies wherever possible.
Events & Seminars Special
WACOSS events and workshops are regularly held throughout the year.
• Trainers with a strong knowledge of the sector and the issues it faces.
• All of our trainers hold Certificate IV in Workplace Assessment and Training or higher and are acutely aware of adult learning principles.
• Relevant training for managers, board members, staff and volunteers
• Seminars to address topical issues faced by community organisations
• Customised training to meet your organisations specific needs
• Affordable, professional services
It is great to have an organisation that offers reasonably priced workshops that are practical, compact and down to earth. Dawn Kelly, Scouts Australia.