Develop your staff, expand your knowledge, increase your skills, and build your informal networks with our Skill Development Workshops.
As organisations grow, they need to update their skills to meet the challenges of operating in today’s environment. From finding your inner accountant to managing aggressive clients, WACOSS Skill Development workshops offer it all.
Skills Development Workshops being offered Semester 1, 2011
- Managing Aggressive Clients – 15th February– Perth
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) – 22nd-23rd March - Perth
- How to Write Effective Case Notes – 10th February – Perth
- Self-care in the Workplace – 27th April - Perth
- Report writing – 7th June – Perth
- Communicating and Connecting with Aboriginal Clients - TBC
To find out more or to reserve your place, please clink on the event listed opposite.
Like the look of one of our workshops but it isn’t offered this semester?
WACOSS has over 40 workshops available, so to register your interest in any of our workshop not currently being offered please click here.