Budget Counselling – Accredited Short Course in Financial Literacy Education
This two–day workshop covers the skills set to provide basic financial literacy and budgeting education. Participants, who attend these sessions, complete the assessment given, and meet competency for this unit will receive a Statement of Attainment.
What will be covered?
Working with clients needing financial literacy (CHCFLE301A)
• Personal Values and Attitudes in relation to Money Management
• Roles and Boundaries in relation to the Financial Literacy Educator
• Identifying and Targeting Literacy Education to Client Needs
• Assess Client Groups to understand the role of Budgeting in Personal Financial Management
Educate clients in fundamental financial literacy Education (CHCFLE302A)
• Working with Clients to Develop a Budget
• Overview of Resources and Financial Literacy Tools
• Making referrals to a financial counsellor
• Recognising values and attitudes of diverse client groups in relation to money management
To register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the WACOSS SERVICES team on (08) 9420 7222