Events and Services
Training, Consulting and Organisational Support
WACOSS Services offer affordable award winning training and consulting programs that are designed to build and strengthen the capacity of the community sector. In providing these services, we add confidence and skills to the sector and contribute to the long-term economic, social and environmental prosperity and sustainability of Western Australia.
The range of training options provided by WACOSS is suitable for all organisations, large and small, from the community, not-for-profit, government and corporate sectors.
WACOSS offers the following services:
• Public Training Workshops
A regular schedule of popular workshops providing various training under the categories of: Leadership and Management, Personal Development, Skills Development, Information Technology and Governance.
• Customised In-House Training
Tailored training delivered at your workplace or town to suit the specific needs of your organisation or community.
• Consultancy Services
Designed to help you achieve your organisation’s goals. WACOSS consultants can work with your group to develop strategic and business plans, undertake full organisation reviews, marketing plans and communication strategies.
• Accredited Training
Find out more about WACOSS accredited courses and workshops that are delivered in partnership with MODAL and YMCA both of whom are Registered Training Organisation’s (RTO’s).
WACOSS is committed to ensuring all our workshops are accessible to regional, rural and remote locations. Where possible WACOSS identifies opportunities to obtain funding to deliver regionally and will work in partnership with local agencies wherever possible.
• Events & Seminars
Special WACOSS Events coming in 2011 – WATCH THIS SPACE.
• Trainers with a strong knowledge of the sector and the issues it faces.
• All of our trainers hold Certificate IV in Workplace Assessment and Training or higher and are acutely aware of adult learning principles.
• Relevant training for managers, board members, staff and volunteers
• Seminars to address topical issues faced by community organisations
• Customised training to meet your organisations specific needs
• Affordable, professional services
It is great to have an organisation that offers reasonably priced workshops that are practical, compact and down to earth. Dawn Kelly, Scouts Australia.