Employer Assist Service
WACOSS has partnered with Not for Profit Network (NFPN) to provide our members with access to free membership to NFPN and Human Resource and Industrial Relations Support through their Employer Assist Service.
WACOSS Membership qualifies your organisation for access to services of the NFPN Employer Assist program. Employer Assist is managed by Indigo Field. Indigo Field are specialist Industrial Relations Consultants in the Not-for-Profit sector. Members are eligible for a one off free initial consultation on any new IR matter within your organisation. Please note this is an employer (not employee) service.
How to access the Employer Assist service
- If you're already a member of the WACOSS then simply call 1300 153 154
- An Employer Assist consultant will talk through your particular issue with you
- This initial consultation is FREE and, if necessary, an approximate cost to resolve the issue will be provided to you whilst you are on the phone.
- There are a few payment options available. These will be discussed with you to find which arrangement best suits your need.
- Employer Assist will not undertake any work without your prior approval.
All calls to this service are held in the strictest of confidence
WACOSS Members receive 25% discount on all services.
How to access free membership to Not for profit Network
To access your free membership to Not for Profit Network please email email@example.com
Please note you do not need to be a member of NFPN to access Employer Assist if you are already a WACOSS member.
Not a WACOSS member?
If you are not a member of WACOSS or are waiting for your membership to be approved please contact us first to discuss access to Employer Assist.
To find out more about becoming a WACOSS member click here.