About WACOSS Membership
WACOSS and its members share a vision of a socially just and sustainable West Australian society where people care for each other and have access to the resources and opportunities required for their well-being.
When you join WACOSS as an organisation or an individual, you join a strong and effective organisation;
- recognised for its knowledge, experience and effectiveness in influencing social policy to improve community services and community wellbeing.
- that values its members and provides a strong and informed voice to advocate for social change
- committed to making a difference
Your membership supports WACOSS’s work in the area of social justice and sector development.
Membership is aimed at people and organisations that share an interest in building stronger communities, improving social equity, enhancing the skills and knowledge of the not-for-profit sector and strengthening the non-government community services sector’s capacity to assist West Australians.
Membership is open to all interested individuals and organisations that support the WACOSS mission.
There are two categories for WACOSS Membership; Social Service and Associate. The range of benefits for each type of membership can include:
- Access to electronic newsletters
- Invitations to attend WACOSS events including conferences, pre budget
consultations, seminars and workshops for free, or at significantly
- Participation in cross sectoral forums, working groups and sector development
To download a Membership Booklet click here