Management Support Online: Your Virtual Help Desk
WACOSS provides its Management Support Online service to all not for profit organisations located within Western Australia, with attractive discount rates offered to current WACOSS member organisations.
WACOSS Management Support Online builds the capabilities of staff, volunteers and management committees by enhancing their expertise across the organisation, saving time while building operational resources.
MSO includes a comprehensive set of policy and procedure templates covering governance and management operation. Click here for a free tool for Quality Management. If you would a free online demonstration of all the features of MSO please contact the WACOSS team on (08) 9420 7222.
With WACOSS Management Support Online, organisations are enabled to develop their own sustainability and self- reliance whilst contributing to a wider culture of organisational, governance and management excellence across NGOs.
The integrated services and resources provided through WACOSS Management Support Online will enable staff, volunteers and management members to operate their organisation confidently.
WACOSS MSO is a ‘one stop shop’ assisting organisations to:
- Reduce risk
- Manage resources
- Solve problems
- Develop good practice in governance, management, services and activities and administration.
WACOSS MSO provides:
- Full set of policy and procedure templates covering governance and management operations
- Over 160 downloadable templates, tools, info sheets
- Over 50 skill building sessions, good practice guides and activities
- Diagnostics and assessments for quality management and risk assessments - highlights areas of strength and potential challenges as a prevention and early intervention strategy
- Confidential advice & assistance service
Subscribing couldn’t be easier:
To subscribe to WACOSS Management Support Online simply click the subscribe button on the top right hand corner of this page. Regional Areas
Expressions of Interest are welcome from interested parties in regional areas. If you are interested in learning more about Management Support Online and are in a regional area, please contact Carly Guise by calling (08) 9420 7222 or firstname.lastname@example.org