Management Support Online: Your Virtual Help Desk
WACOSS provides its Management Support Online (MSO) service to it's members located within Western Australia at a discounted rates.
WACOSS Management Support Online builds the capabilities of staff, volunteers and management committees by enhancing their expertise across the organisation, saving time while building operational resources. MSO includes a comprehensive set of policy and procedure templates covering governance and management operation. Click here for a free tool for Quality Management.
MSO enables organisations to develop their own sustainability and self- reliance whilst contributing to a wider culture of organisational, governance and management excellence across NGOs.
WACOSS MSO is a ‘one stop shop’ assisting organisations to:
- Reduce risk
- Manage resources
- Solve problems
- Develop good practice in governance, management, services and activities and administration.
Management Support Online (MSO) service is an integrated suite of online services and resources to assist not for profit and community sector organisations to manage and operate confidently.
WACOSS MSO is designed to work like an in house consultant with a focus on governance, management, operations and administration, providing:
- over 400 downloadable templates, tools and information sheets
- comprehensive sets of policy and procedure templates
- good practice guides covering over 60 topic areas
- a suite of diagnostics assessments to identify organisation strengths and vulnerabilities and to support quality and risk management
- confidential advice and assistance service to work through specific issues or assist with strategic problem solving
To subscribe to WACOSS Management Support Online simply click the subscribe button on the top left hand corner of this page. If you are interested in more information, please view the video below or call Maree on (08) 9420 7222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.