WACOSS and WACOSS Member election events will be posted in this section for your reference.
Please note that we will only post and support events of a non-partisan nature.
- Media Conference - Tuesday 5th February 2013 - WACOSS, Shelter, and CHCWA - Northbridge.
- Public Health Election Forum - Thursday 7th February - Public Health Advocacy Institute of Western Australia.
- Presentation of the Consultation Report "A 10 Point Plan of Action for Western Australian Women’s Health & Wellbeing 2011 – 2015"- Friday 8th February - Womens Health Peak event.
- Peaks Forum Event - Tuesday 12th February 2013 - Invitation Only.
- ShelterWA Election Forum - Wednesday 13th February 2013
- Housing Crisis Committee: Community Housing Forum- Wednesday 13th February 2013 - Mirrabooka.
- WACOSS Regional Report - released Friday 15th Febuary 2013.
- NDIS Media call - Monday 18th February 2013 - The NDIS needs your voice.
- Launch of the Youth Justice Think Tank Report: "Building a more effective youth justice system" at Parliament House - 1:30pm Thursday 21 February 2013
- Ethnic Communities Council of WA: State Pre Election Public Forum- Thursday 21st February
- WAAMH Sector Forum - Monday 25th February 2013 - The Boulevard Centre, Cambridge Street, Floreat. Contact is Kirstie Kitis.
- Release of WACOSS, WAAMH, and WANADA, joint submission on Justice Reinvestment - Thursday 28th February 2013.
- WACOSS, WAAMH, & WANADA Release Report: WA Justice System - Expensive & Ineffective - Firday, 1st March 2013. Click here for more details on the Media Alert, or please click here for the Media Release.
- Create's Launch of National Report Card Survey with Children and Young People has been released - Friday 1st March 2013.
- Financial Management Services Roundtable - Wednesday 6th March 2013.
- Human Rights in Western Australia - Community Legal Centres Association (WA) and the King & Wood Mallesons Human Rights Law Group - Wednesday 6th March 2013.
- International Women’s Day High Tea the Women’s Council will be profiling each political party’s commitment at their - Friday 8th March - Duxton Hotel.
Printed and Authorised by Irina Cattalini, 2 Delhi Street, West Perth. WA 6005.